We currently have a full time vacancy for an experienced surveyor.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working person to join our Chesterfield based team.
As en employee of Peak Surveying Services you will be given the opportunity to work on both large and small projects, for a diverse mix of clients, from local house builders to quarries.
The position will entail servicing clients throughout the UK extending north into the borders and Scotland and to the south into Kent and Sussex, and involve a large fieldwork element.
To fit in with our team and work ethic your role and responsibilities will include:
- Undertake measured and topographical surveys to produce high quality and detailed drawings for our clients, using both traditional and modern survey methods.
- Maintain equipment.
- Attend client and site meetings, as required.
- Occasional overnight or out of hours work may be required as and when necessary
- Adhere to working instructions as specified from internal staff and external clients.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team is essential to the role.
- Minimum 3 years+ surveying experience.
- Experienced at measured building surveys and elevations.
- Proficient user of LSS and AutoCAD.
- Good problem solving, self-management and people skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work to deadlines & targets.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Can adapt to varied working environments.
- Ability to interpret maps and plans.
- Good communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Hard working.
- Willing to work away from home when required.
- Willing to work flexible hours when required.
- The salary will be commensurate with the level of experience.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Company van with fuel card.
- Employer pension contributions.
The successful applicant will be required to supply two professional references following an interview.
Please apply in writing with your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org