We wish to expand our team by recruiting an additional land surveyor.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working person looking to further their career to join our Chesterfield office.
As en employee of Peak Surveying Services you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, for a diverse mix of clients and sectors.
We specialise in land and measured building surveys primarily in the quarrying and land development sectors as well as setting out and monitoring. Our clients vary from local architects to national quarry operators and include niche sectors such as golf courses and reclamation. We use Leica Total Stations, GPS & Laser Scanners plus drones and process with software including LSS and Agisoft Metashape.
About You and the Role
- Hard working.
- Willing to work away from home when required.
- Willing to work flexible hours when required.
Role and responsibilities:
- Undertake measured and topographical surveys.
- Provide Setting-out services to clients.
- Volume calculations for items such as stockpiles and land development.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team is essential to the role.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles to a high standard.
- Minimum 2 years surveying experience.
- Proficient user of Total Station & GPS technology and LSS and CAD software.
- Good self-management and people skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines & targets.
- Can adapt to varied working environments.
- Good communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- The salary will be commensurate with the level of experience.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Company vehicle.
- Employer pension contributions.
This is a full-time role with office hours of Monday to Friday from 0830 to 1700 or 0900 to 1730. Site hours may vary with occasional overtime being required (We may also consider a part-time role).
The successful applicant will be required to supply two professional references following an interview.
Please send your C.V. and accompanying letter detailing why you wish to work for Peak Surveying to firstname.lastname@example.org