Peak Surveying Services was established in 1998 and offers a comprehensive range of surveying services to private individuals, building and landscape architects, construction companies, land developers, mining and quarrying companies, landfill operators, civil engineering contractors and utilities companies.
Located just 10 minutes from junctions 29 and 30 of the M1 we are in a prime location to provide nationwide coverage.
We pride ourselves on providing a personal service and delivering high quality, detailed and accurate surveys for all clients. All clients are valued and treated the same whether large or small, old or new.
Utilising the latest cutting-edge survey equipment and technology, our experienced team provides a service that exceeds expectation in terms of quality, efficiency and value for money.
Whether your requirement is for an initial topographic survey as a starting point for an architect, an annual quarry survey or setting out of foundations for a building we can assist at any stage of projects.
Whatever land development is proposed, whether large or small, individual buildings or structures, industrial developments, housing, quarries, windfarms or golf courses, PSS should be your first choice surveyors.
We have a Civil Aviation Authority Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO) licence and offer out a wide range or aerial photography and videography services from standard aerial photography and large scale orthomosaics to roof inspections.
Should you require any assistance or have any questions regarding our services, our friendly team are always on hand to answer any questions.
PSS is committed in partnership with every client to continually improve and enhance the quality of service provision.
Our principal aims are:
- Build relationships, fully understand our clients’ requirements and to tailor services to suit.
- Always strive to do our very best as safely as possible.
- Maintain a system of project management which ensures an efficient and cost-effective service provision.
- Work closely with clients to ensure that service provision matches expectation.
- Continually seek and explore advances in technology to ensure that the range of services provided by PSS are at the forefront.